With summer ending, it’s finally time to enjoy autumn and all the great flavors that come along! Fall fruits are coming in season, meaning it’s time to try some new and interesting cocktails. So go inside and cuddle up with one of these delicious fall cocktails, along with your favorite KRAVE® e-cig.
Apple Cider Toddy
There’s no better way of saying goodbye to those long summer days, and hello to chilly autumn nights then with a Hot Toddy. Adding some fresh apple cider to that Toddy is a fun way to make the drink more seasonal. Not to mention a great excuse to go apple picking. Try this festive drink along with a Green Apple KRAVE® e-cig to keep you warm this fall.
- 1 ½ ounces of rye whiskey
- 1 green or black tea bag
- 1 ounce apple cider
- Cinnamon sticks
- Thin, round slice of lemon
- Boil water and pour over tea bag. Leave room in your mug for the whiskey and cider, we suggest around an inch and a half. Let the tea bag steep for a minute, then throw away the bag.
- Add whiskey and a generous splash of apple cider to taste. Garnish with cinnamon stick and slice of lemon.
Tennessee Cherry Cocktail
This cocktail has the perfect balance of rich chocolate and tart cherries, creating an amazing fall flavor. This truly unique drink will bring a touch of Southern charm to any of your fall festivities. Enjoy with a KRAVE® Wild Cherry e-cig to complement this Tennessee favorite.
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 ½ ounces of cherry-infused whiskey or moonshine
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In an old fashion glass, muddle cherries, chocolate syrup and vanilla extract. If you do not have a muddler, use a fork.
- Add whiskey and stir all ingredients. Just add some ice then you’ll be ready to go!
Vanilla Pear Cocktail
Pears are in season during the fall, so greet fall with a sweet Vanilla Pear Cocktail. For anyone with extra ambition and a juicer, try juicing the pear yourself for a fresh and organic drink. Vape a KRAVE® Very Vanilla e-cig with this drink to bring out the cocktails subtle vanilla undertones.
- 1 ½ cups of pear nectar
- 6 oz of vodka (try vanilla infused vodka for a sweeter twist)
- ½ vanilla bean
- Brown sugar, for rim
- Rim a highball glass with brown sugar. Set aside for later.
- Add pear juice and vodka in a shaker. Cut open the vanilla bean, and scrape the seeds into the shaker with the rest of your drink. Add ice, then shake vigorously.
- Pour cocktail into glasses and enjoy!
No matter what cocktail you decide to try this fall, remember to drink responsibly and complement your cocktail with the smooth taste of KRAVE e-cig®.